Saturday, October 7, 2023

Run shopify PPC ads google and facebook to boost your sales now

 




Run Shopify PPC Ads for your store and Increase Sales Today Visit gig!



Hey,


I'm Antonio, working as a tricky marketer with Google and Facebook Advertising skills in SHOPIFY PPC and SHOPIFY MARKETING. I have completed extensive training in ad campaigns for all types of SHOPIFY MARKETING businesses.


I have excellent tricks and tips for growing a business globally or locally using Facebook marketing. If you are new in the digital world 

 or would like professional assistance in optimizing your current ads then I am at your service, Sir.


So, feel free to contact me or order now.

Here, is what I need to get started:-

My Core Services:-


  • Free SEO Audit Website.
  • Google Ads OR Facebook Ads Account Setup
  • Set up Shopify PPC Campaign Goals as per your business objectives.
  • Killer Ads creatives/ad copy
  • Re-targeting & Market Research on SHOPIFY MARKETING
  • Audience targeting by demographics, interests, or behaviors for PPC
  • Ads Optimize With Bid Strategy
  • Split test (A/B testing across the ads)
  • Pixel and Catalog Complete Setup
  • Store Visits Campaign
  • Google Shopping Ads Setup
  • Fix IOS 14.5 Update & Event Setup




You Need to Order My GiG . Waiting For your order.

No comments:

Post a Comment